Dr. Martha Rodríguez is a experienced plastic surgeon in Costamed Clinica. She has many years of experience in plastic surgery, particularly Rhinoplasty, with many successful patient histories.
Dr. Cardenas specializes in all dermatology procedures on the face, and is board certified.
Memberships & Liceneses:
Ear, Eyes, Nose, Throat Specialist, Head & Neck Surgery
General Medicine License Number 4176279
EENT Specialist License Number 4584116
Board Certified 1835/05
- 2000 General Medicine, University of Guadalajara Health Sciences Center
- 2005 EENT Specialty, University of Guadalajara Valentin ISSSTE Hospital
- 2005 Board Certified, Mexican Board of EENT and Head & Neck Surgery
- 2007-2010 EENT Specialist Hospital Salud de los Enfermos
- 2007 EENT Specialist, Jalisco Pension State Hospital
- 2005- 2011 Private Practice
- 2003 Rhinoplasty master course "Dr. Angel Papdopulus", IMSS Ocident Medical Center, Guadalajara
- 2005 Annual International Themes Conference, Rhinology and Fcial Plastic Surgery, Guadalajara, Jalisco
- 2008 Otoplasty maestre course, Jalisco State Society of EENT and Head & Neck Surgery
- 2010 National Congress Mexican Federation of EENT and Head & Neck Surgery
Awards & Achievements:
- 1999 "Fray Antonio Alcalde" Award for excellent trajectory and brilliant academic work foro an intern
- 2000 Social Service Award, Cienega de la Barca, Jalisco
- 2005 Special Honorific Mention, Thesis, "Histological Evaluation of the Olfactory Bulb in ras exposed to Toluene"
- 2005 First Place, National Research Competition, National Congress of Mexican Federation of EENT and Head & Neck Surgery