Dr. Xatruch is a very friendly surgeon who does not fit your typical, stereotypical surgeon. He is great for people who aren't exactly sure what they want as he listens well and recommends accordingly.
Dr. Xatruch is board certified, licensed by the Health Ministry and member of the Costa Rica Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Professor Ad– honored of the Class of Surgery (Autonomous School of Medical Sciences of Central America) of the Hospital San Juan de Dios 1995-1996 .
- Doctor`s training, nurses, social and personal workers of the area of health in 1997. Association Pro– he/ she helps the burn boy.
- Course of the burn patient`s Integral attention. Personal from Hospital Dr. Rafael Angel Calderón. 1997.
- Treatment of the wounds of soft parts. Hospital Dr. Rafael Ángel Calderón, 1997.
- Study of wounds of General Doctors, associate of Doctors and Surgeon from Costa Rica 1999.
- Enclosed professor of the class of surgery of the SPANISH AMERICAN University.
- Regular professor of the class of Reconstructive Surgery of the Ibero– American University (UNIBE)
- Professor Ad Honored of the class of surgery of the University of Costa Rica
- Protocol of speeded up clinical History and Systematized of the patient traumatized in the service of surgical emergencies of the Hospital San Juan de Dios, 1994.
- Facilities Necrotizante in the Hospital San Juan de Dios. Analysis of cases of he period 1989-1995 and revision of the literature, 1995.
- Reconstruction of the Member Inferior, 1996
- Upgrade in Melanoma Malicious, 1997
- Elevation of Brows and Front, 1998
CONGRESS AND COURSES
- I-peeling course with Glycolic acid, San José, Costa Rica. August 30 1997.
- I shop of facial Trauma. San José, Costa Rica. December 1997
- Course of Upgrade in Plastic Surgery. San José, Costa Rica, June 1998
- I study of Facial Aesthetics and Corporal Contour, San José Costa Rica, July—August 1998
- X International Course of Aesthetic Surgery, San Andrés. Colombia August, 1998
- III course of Aesthetic Surgery, San José Costa Rica, 2000
- IV course of Aesthetic Surgery, San José, Costa Rica 2000
- LXVII National Medical Congress. San José Costa Rica, December 2000
- III National Congress of Plastic Surgery, San José Costa Rica. November 2000
- Course of surgery of the Hand (FILACP) San José, Costa Rica. December 2000
- Course of Mammary Reconstruction Post– Cancer (FILACP) San José Costa Rica. December 2000
- XIV congress of the Ibero– American of Plastic Surgery. Cancun October 2002
- Breast Surgery Symposium Atlanta. January 200314. Study International of wound healing. México March 2003
- IV Central American Congress and of the Caribe of Plastic Surgery Reconstructive and Aesthetics Costa Rica. June 2003
- First study AO Central American Skull—Maxillofacial. Costa Rica: October—November 2